<

Is there a way to charge my MacBook Pro when I dont have my charger?

Postby elihu » Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 am

Im thinking I left my MacBook charger up in Ohio when I was there over Chritsmas and now Im in South Carolina and I cant find it. What else can I use to charge it? And I dont want to buy a new one for $70.
elihu

Postby garion78 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 am

...what? What the hell else are you going to use but the charger? Do you happen to have any other AC -> DC adapters laying around with the proper output and a magsafe connector?
garion78

<

Postby kosmas62 » Wed May 30, 2012 5:55 am

This sounds like some kind of Taoist paradox. The master leads people without controlling anyone, teaches others without saying a word, is wealthy but has no possessions, and charges his laptop without using a charger.

Maybe you can borrow a charger from one of your relatives?

If you want to be bold, you could try hanging out in an apple store, and take the plug out from a store computer and plug in yours when no one is looking. If someone asks, say are testing out the charger or something.

Worse case scenario, just don't use your computer for a few days while you spend time with your family.
kosmas62

Postby rangy70 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:03 am

yes u can buy a back up charger it is around two hundred watts. This plug and play device can help u easily in such times.
rangy70

Return to MacBook