<

I want two thousand dollars?

Postby hussein33 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 pm

So heres the thing my family just reacently got a new imac... But i can't useing cause my mom is insane.. But my dad said if i could get the money to buy my own macbook pro... And since i'm in highschool it's kind of important to have a computer... So i need two thousand dollar (2) in order to get it.. Theres no time limit however i need it soon... So any ideas on how to make the cash... Oh yeah it needs to be cash
hussein33

Postby wyn » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:41 pm

So heres the thing my family just reacently got a new imac... But i can't useing cause my mom is insane.. But my dad said if i could get the money to buy my own macbook pro... And since i'm in highschool it's kind of important to have a computer... So i need two thousand dollar (2) in order to get it.. Theres no time limit however i need it soon... So any ideas on how to make the cash... Oh yeah it needs to be cash
so do i
wyn

<

Postby mongwau64 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm

You should focus your efforts on learning how to spell and use the English language effectively. Not only is this question difficult to read, but it contradicts itself. You have no time limit "however it needs to be soon" are two completely different situations.

There is a very simple answer to your question, which any high school student should be able to think of.

GET A JOB.
mongwau64

Postby stanwik13 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I could get the money for you if I can have your soul and first born son. But seriously, you should probably get a job. It doesn't have to be an actual pay by the hour job, it could be something as simple as cutting someones grass or shoveling snow (a lot) depending on where you live. Just keep on working and ask for money for your birthday instead of a gift.
stanwik13

Postby gruffudd74 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Do you really need to ask other people how you could obtain money?
Get a job and save for it.
gruffudd74

Postby joanie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 pm

ask a richer friend to lend it then repay by installments...
joanie

Return to MacBook