<

Why is my macbook air internet running so slow?

Postby marquis » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

ok i have had my macbook air for almost a year now and it has never caused me any problems. I recently went on holiday for a week, and when i came back and went on my mac the internet was going extremely slow, what could this be? nothing has been changed since i went on holiday. I am not that great with computers so a walkthrough or simple answer would be great, thanks!
marquis

Postby sheiling5 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

ok i have had my macbook air for almost a year now and it has never caused me any problems. I recently went on holiday for a week, and when i came back and went on my mac the internet was going extremely slow, what could this be? nothing has been changed since i went on holiday. I am not that great with computers so a walkthrough or simple answer would be great, thanks!
Try checking for updates. My macbook was running slow after they did an archival to repair my airport card... The slower running system is because they didn't include any of the updates I had made over 3 years.

After those updates were completed my macbook is running at top notch speed again...
sheiling5

Return to MacBook